I Want To Hold Your Hand


y una versión...


Oh yeah, I'll tell you something,
I think you'll understand.
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand.

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand.
Now let me hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand.

And when I touch you I feel happy inside.
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide.

Yeah, you've got that something,
I think you'll understand.
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand.

And when I touch you I feel happy inside.
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide.

Yeh, you've got that something,
I think you'll understand.
When I'll feel that something
I wanna hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand,
I wanna hold your hand


OH SÍ, VOY A DECIRTE ALGO
CREO QUE LO ENTENDERÁS
CUANDO TE LO DIGA
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO

OH POR FAVOR, DIME
QUE ME DEJARÁS SER TU HOMBRE
Y POR FAVOR, DIME
QUE ME DEJARÁS TOMAR TU MANO
DÉJAME TOMAR TU MANO
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO

CUANDO TE TOCO, ME SIENTO TAN FELIZ POR DENTRO
ES UNA SENSACIÓN TAL QUE NO PUEDO OCULTAR MI AMOR
NO PUEDA OCULTARLO, NO PUEDO OCULTARLO
Letras4U.com » letras traducidas al español

SÍ, TÚ TIENES ESO
CREO QUE LO ENTENDERÁS
CUANDO TE LO DIGA
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO

CUANDO TE TOCO, ME SIENTO TAN FELIZ POR DENTRO
ES UNA SENSACIÓN TAL QUE NO PUEDO OCULTAR MI AMOR
NO PUEDO OCULTARLO, NO PUEDO OCULTARLO

SÍ, TÚ TIENES ESO
CREO QUE LO ENTENDERÁS
CUANDO SIENTO ESO
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO
QUIERO TOMAR TU MANO

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.